Lord Poo is back with another black metal masterpiece “Cowards Cast The Longest Shadows.” With the added instrumentation of ukulele’s, flutes, bodhran, didgeridoo, harmonica and more this one man black metal attack does not hold back one bit. Nine frost bitten tracks that just want to have the heater locked in a closet with them on a cold cold night. As per usual Munkie Poo does not fail and we are totally sure that the new album will just obliterate earth’s brains one by one. -RR!
Fruity loops, Slayer, EZ Drummer, Drumkit from hell. Usually when I hear those 4 things put together I cringe, and remember back to the days of myspace when a ton of people just started doing this just to jump on the band wagon, a crappy one at that. The Sharks Megabyte is different though, something about it just makes it sound better then any of project that has done this kind of music before. This is fat and dirty and will make you bang your head right the fuck off and say Fuck It! From what I hear this will be the last album of this nature for TSMb and the next venture will be as a full band which should be sick as hell. Crank this bad boy up and prepare for whiplash. -RR!
My good friend from the UK Matthew Haywood brought to the chip scene what little could ever say they ever did. Fusing chiptunes with metal drums and wailing guitar riffs could only equal one thing and one thing only…what is this one thing you ask? PURE FUCKING AWESOMENESS! When I first discovered Blazar Matt was 2 albums into his discography and I was already blown away and couldn’t imagine how much better it could get. Little did I know Matt was a musical genius and an avid Lost fan as myself. Long conversations on MSN Live and many a previewing of new songs later I knew I was hooked. We were able to release Blazar’s 3rd and 4th album which ended up being the last two ever. I thought that the first two were gold but when I listened to Large Scale Aggressor and got it ready to release I knew we had a big hit on our hands. The 4th and final album Tetrakinesis was then released a few months later and that was the end of Blazar. It wasn’t because people didn’t care or because people were hating. It was just Matt’s time to move on to bigger and better things which he is doing just fine at. For the first time ever we have all for albums in order of release in one central location to be listened to as one big album and to cement the history that is BLAZAR! one of my personal favorite artists on the RR roster. And remember we celebrate the weekend here all the time so look forward to a ton more free music this coming week & the rest of this month. -RR!
Part 2 of the most downloaded album in ROBO! Robotica history is finally here! 25 tracks of the most eclectic music you have ever listened to. Featuring some of the biggest names in the underground scene today from all points of planet Earth. Using the power of social networking all of these artists have accomplished so much in such a short amount of time. If you are an older chap you might hate the internet and everything that comes from it. But when you take into consideration that it is 2011, you are probably in your late 50’s, have kids that are graduating college, and so on. The internet is one of the most powerful tools available today and without it none of these artists would have gotten together to make this sick compilation of music. Yes I do like making copies of fliers and passing them out to real people on the street, but nowadays you can just type a few words and presto the entire galaxy knows. I guess what i’m trying to say is that this is the future of music now. We don’t take no for an answer and we are all here to stay. Download this now for free and experience life in a whole new light. Get a broom, mop, and some cleaning sprays and go at it in your living room. I assure you that your woman will take the time to thank you with some good sexxin and or money for some precious weed. It’s Spring time, the smell of roses is in the air. The smell of some good skunk being burned down the street. Brisket smoking in the bbq pit. Topless women drinking beer on lounge chairs. This is the time, the time is now! Thank you and happy listening/cleaning/smoking/boning! -RR!
1. Bologna Violenta // @BOLOGNAVIOLENTA // http://www.myspace.com/nicolamanzan //
2. NVR-NDR // @_tlr_ // http://www.nvr-ndr.com //
3. Kusari Gama Kill // @kusarigamakill // http://www.kusarigamakill.com //
4. Kindergarten Hazing Ritual // @kndrgrtnhzngrtl // http://www.themightykhr.blogspot.com //
5. Badgermeat // @badgermeat // firstname.lastname@example.org //
6. A Beautiful Lotus // @abeautifullotus // http://www.abeautifullotus.com //
7. Johan Ess // @Johan_Ess // http://www.johan-ess.com //
8. Kuntpuncher // @kuntpunchersuck // http://www.kuntpuncher.blogspot.com //
9. Machine Within Water // @___coldfish___ // http://www.theseconcreteflowers.tumblr.com //
10. Cheezface // @cheezfacesux // http://www.downwithsound.com/
11. Doom Eunuch Limited // email@example.com //
13. The Leviathans Mandible // http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Leviathans-Mandible/191185063763 //
14. Blast Perversion // http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blast-Perversion/149879561741308 //
15. Kessenchu // http://www.soundcloud.com/shkinwe //
16. Happysucky // http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqhMv_l2oRw //
17. Tooth Eye // @tooth_eye // http://www.myspace.com/tootheye //
18. Cadaveric Sludge Dispenser Unit // http://www.myspace.com/csdu //
19. Chulo // @chulopv // http://www.myspace.com/chulopv //
20. Xrin Arms // @xrinarms // http://www.soundcloud.com/xrinarms
21. Funky Kong // firstname.lastname@example.org //
22. I Killed Techno // @I_Killed_Techno // http://www.myspace.com/movingsquares //
23. DXC // @DXC_Music // http://www.facebook.com/dxcmusic //
24. Lumberjack // http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lumberjack/106443762741548 //
25. Deadsmiles58 // http://www.facebook.com/pages/Iamdeadsmiles58/146367918748714 //
-Cover Art by: Xrin Arms
-RR! Logo by: Katie Broad // http://www.insidiousclothing.com
Posted in RR Releases
Tags: a beautiful lotus, badgermeat, beautiful, blast perversion, bologna violenta, cadaveric sludge dispenser, cheezface, chulo, deadsmiles58, death, doom eunuch limited, dxc, electronic, funky kong, gore, grind, grindcore, grindcore karaoke, happy sucky, i killed techno, johan ess, katie broad, kessenchu, kindergarten hazing ritual, kuntpuncher, kusari gama kill, label, lotus, lumberjack, machine with water, metal, net, net-label, nintendo, nvr-ndr, pregnant spore, robo, robo robotica, robotica, spring, the leviathans mandible, tooth eye, xrin arms, [tlr]